Exhibit Hall Preview
Next month, more than 250 companies will be showcasing their products and services at DDW. The latest in pharmaceuticals, medical device technology, publications and practice management solutions will be on display. Get the full list of exhibitors by viewing the exhibit hall floor plan.
Located in Halls B-H of the San Diego Convention Center, the exhibit hall will be open Sunday, May 20 through Tuesday, May 22, 10 a.m.–4 p.m. The exhibit hall can be a relaxing break from educational sessions, so take some time to experience its energy and excitement for a few hours during the week. Grab a complimentary snack, walk the floor and meet with the vendors that can help make your practice more successful!
Highlights of the DDW 2012 exhibit hall include:
- Complimentary Snacks: Each afternoon at 2 p.m., DDW will provide a complimentary snack.* Visit the exhibit hall to get a different treat each day, including tortilla chips and salsa (Sunday), snack mix in Asian, traditional and spicy flavors (Monday) and frozen fruit bars and ice cream novelties (Tuesday).
- Surf-n-Snack Zones: Take a break, check your e-mail, meet up with colleagues or just relax for a while at one of the four Surf-n-Snack Zones. These dedicated areas in the exhibit hall offer free WiFi service, as well as plenty of seating in the close proximity to concession outlets in the exhibit hall. Supported by Abbott.
- Exhibit Excursion: This year, more than 50 exhibitors will be participating in the Exhibit Excursion game. A game card will be in your registration bag. To play, just visit with the participating exhibitors, answer a simple question and turn in your game card at the DDW Theater. Prizes this year could include eBook readers, iPads, MP3 players, or free registration and housing to DDW 2013. If you don’t play, you won’t win!
- Bistro DDW: Located in Hall H, Bistro DDW is a premier dining option that saves time and allows attendees an opportunity to sit down to a plentiful lunch. It provides the largest variety and best value for lunch in the convention center. Bistro Tickets cost $24 each, are good for one lunch and can be used on any of the days that Bistro DDW is open Saturday, May 19 through Tuesday, May 22, 11:30 a.m–2 p.m. Get your lunch faster by purchasing meal tickets online when you register for DDW.
- Product Theaters: Six companies will conduct product demonstrations beyond their booths. View the Product Theater schedule on DDW’s website, or search for presentations with MyDDW and add them to your personal itinerary.
- ASGE Learning Center: The ASGE Learning Center provides DDW attendees with the opportunity to view endoscopic videos and interactive CD-ROMs for free, as well as attend hands-on demonstrations. The ASGE Learning Center is open Saturday, May 19 through Monday, May 21, 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Satellite Symposia: These educational programs are held before or after DDW scientific sessions and are hosted by exhibiting companies. Some offer CME credit to participants. These sessions are not part of the DDW program. View the Satellite Symposia schedule.
The support of exhibiting companies funds many aspects of DDW and helps keep the cost of your attendance down. Please support them by visiting them in the exhibit hall.
We hope you remember that the exhibit hall is there for you. It is a great opportunity to have all the latest and great GI products and services at your fingertips.
* Supplies may be limited and snacks are available on a first-come, first served basis.